Thursday, March 6, 2008

Destined for Deadwood

I figured it was about time I did more than listen. Lately, I've been listening to so many podcasts, its driven my girlfriend mad. Most of these podcasts I find myself listening to, like much of the content on the web, are about the web. Most of those are from the perspective of someone in Silicon Valley or, at least, someone tuned into that culture. I'm an east-coast guy and, until it can do something for me besides confuse me further, I'm not terribly interested in the latest social networking site, widget-making startup, or google wannabe. So, my girlfriend will probably still regret getting me an iPod for christmas, but at least she won't have to listen to me blather about all the geeky stuff I heard on it anymore. My devoted readers can come here for that;) Welcome, loyal reader. I'll try to pretend you're not alone.

No comments: